Any article in the beginning of title names will be excluded from alphabetization.
Alluring Intrigues (KTV Studio - Daytime Drama)
Line 1: She doesn't know that her fiance is the man who kidnapped her last year!
Line 2: But we'll search for tomorrow... on every shore!
Battle for Bristondale [Episode 1] (Fantasy/Supercool Studio)
Line 1: I may be new, but I know how to swing a sword.
Line 2: I assure you the kingdom will be safe.
Battle for Bristondale [Episode 2] (Fantasy/Supercool Studio)
Line 1: Raiders from Elderworst?
Line 2: I hear they're the worst - and old!
Battle for Bristondale [Episode 3] (Fantasy/Supercool Studio)
Line 1: So, the raiders were a warning?
Line 2: That means Count Dormifor is planning his attack!
Battle for Bristondale [Episode 4] (Fantasy/Supercool Studio)
Line 1: Dormifor's forces are overrunning us!
Line 2: Protect the King and Queen! And... others, I guess.
Battle for Bristondale [Final Episode] (Fantasy/Supercool Studio)
Line 1: Luckily that deus ex machina saved us...
Line 2: Peace is restored.
The Biggest Winner (Reality/KTV Studio)
1. Time to celerate, I guess...
2. I hope everything goes well
Dr. Foster (KTV - Medical Drama)
1. No, it's not supposed to look like that.
2. I seem to be immune to this virus and your charm.
Hawaii Po' (KTV Studio- crime drama)
2. Book him, Manno. Murder one... two... three counts!
The Hollywood Hills (KTV studio)
1. Well... the film finally wrapped...
2. Did you catch that?
How I Met Your Father (KTV studio)
1. You can't really "suit up" without suits.
2.Though, I'm sure you'll accept the challenge!
I Hate My Teenagers (Sitcom / Supercool Studio)
1. Hey! They're my kids, too!
2. Well... One of them is.
James in Charge (Sitcom / KTV)
1. I don't think so, Tim
2. You know what I'm sayin'?
Love and Marriage (Sitcom / DWBS Picture Studios)
1. I can't believe I married you!
2. Now you know how I feel.
Medicinal Purposes (KTV - medical drama)
1. Looks like an aortal broncular fistula.
2. Yeah, I think that's a thing.
Mens Rea: Season 3 (KTV - crime drama)
1. I swear... I didn't do it!
2: It was a setup... I was framed.
Mens Rea: Season 4 - INNOCENT (KTV Studio - crime drama)
1. I knew it was him all along...
2. I may be dying, but at least my name is cleared.
Mens Rea: Season 4 - GUILTY (KTV - crime drama)
1. I can't believe you fell for that!
2. You won't kill me... you're one of the good guys.
Murderer Finders: Scottsdale (DPZ Studio - crime drama)
1. The victim was found wearing a miner's helmet.
2. Maybe he was just feeling... light headed.
The Organization (KTV - crime drama)
1. Pass over the cabbage, big guy.
2. Nobody likes a rat.
ORDR Lees (KTV - drama)
1. I thought you were paging Dr. Lee, the cardiologist.
2. Not Dr. Lee, the immunologist.
ORDR Lees: Season 2 (KTV - drama)
1. It was a close brush with death...
2. Fortunately, the other Dr. Lee sacrificed herself to save me.
ORDR Lees: Season 2 (flashback episode) (KTV - drama)
1. If we both make it through med. school, we should work together!
2. We'll be the best of friends and definitely live long lives.
The O'Sullivan Family (KTV, Sci-fi)
1. She said it was pretty, pretty good.
2. At least we'll always be friends.
The Phillips Family (KTV - Sitcom)
1. It is impossible to hear anything over all this audience applause!
2. I'll call a taxi.
Rash Romances (daytime drama / Supercool Studio)
1.The love of my life has shown up to my wedding one day before being declared legally dead!
2. The secret storm of emotions I feel calls for a dramatic pause.
The Real Celebs of Hollywood [version #1] (KTV - Reality)
1. Another box office hit...
2. I wonder what's next…
The Real Celebs of Hollywood [version #2] (KTV - Reality)
1. I might go to The Black Widow tonight...
2. This is my life.
The Real Celebs of Hollywood [version #3] (KTV - Reality)
1. I might go to The Black Widow tonight...
2. Just make sure the camera's rolling for what I say next!
The Roaring Hogs (Supercool studio)
1. All I need is a bike and a bottle...
2. Not necessarily in that order.
A Suburban Horror Story (Season 1) (DWBS Pictures studio - horror)
1. Yeah, this the house where all of those murders happened.
2. Let's buy it, anyway! What could go wrong?
A Suburban Horror Story (Season 2) (DWBS Pictures studio - horror)
1. What's wrong with your face?
2. It's all bloody! Oh! Is that why they call you that?
To The Wire (crime / KTV Studio)
1. This is what it's like...
2. ...on the streets.
The (Your Name) Show (KTV Studio)
1. It's a good script...
2. But we'll see what happens!
Vice Squad Arizona (Crime Drama/KTV Studio)
1. The victim was found in the lobby of a trendy boutique hotel.
2. Well, killing him wasn't the... inn thing to do.
Voice Idol (Supercool Studio)
1. I'm thrilled to be a part of this season!
2. Good luck to all of the contestants!